Saturday 3 August 2013

Masha Allah

Okay, I don’t know what to write about actually. So, I’m going to promote this one song I like much.  Entitled ‘Masha Allah’ by Maher Zain. That was a fully Arabic song. I don’t know why recently I’d been memorizing fully Arabic songs. Maybe because my tongue been missing to speak in Arabic. And through song, actually it makes this language sounds more interesting.

More, I admire all songs by Hamza Namira. His songs are not all about God and religious, but some yes. His songs mostly about life hope and love. It’s just like listening to Arabic version of western music. Songs from Hamza Namira : Hansaa, Insan, Ew’idooni, Ehlam Ma’aya . . .

Arabic is a very beautiful language. I love the fact that I’m using the language that once been using by the prophet Muhammad pbuh. And the language that will be use by all the folks of Jannah.

So, Masha Allah.

This song is dedicated to a newlywed couple. So contrast with the title, right? If you know the translated meaning, then you’ll know what it’s all about. Click Here.

Personally, memorizing Arabic songs though you know not the meaning is much better than memorizing western or Korean songs. It’s more beneficial and ethical.


More songs from Maher Zain: Assalamu Alayka, Muhammad, Mawlaya, Radhitu Billahi Rabba, This Wordly Life, Love Will Prevail, Ramadhan . . .