Tuesday 31 December 2013

2014


No one will ever know how I feel. 
For I cannot even explain it all.
Nobody to love. 
Nobody to blame. 
Everyone always the same.
Nothing to care about. 
No reason to lie. 
For I am me, myself, and I.
No ones sees what I see. 
Nobody left to care for me.

It's kind of sad knowing what's true, 
cause then you know who's there for you.
Most of them just put on that act. 
A lot of them talk bad about me behind my back.
Thanks for making me feel this way, 
there's nothing more I should have to say.

All the times I was alone, 
makes me feel weird when someone's home.
No family for support, 
No friends to care. 

People wonder why I don't go anywhere.
Every night crying myself to sleep, 
Sometimes I wish someone loved me.
No hope, 
No love, 
No life,
 No friends,
 The pain never ends.

Sitting in a empty spare room.
No one to talk to about how I feel. 
No one to ask me what I feel.
Is anyone out there in this harsh world we live in? 
Sometimes I begin to wonder.
Sometimes I'm harsh on myself. 
So always remember keep your head up,
Because another door is opened everytime one is shut.






Hye new year. Really nice to meet you. Can we be friend. Can you guide me to be better. Just so you know, I'd done many bad deeds. The least that I want is to repeat those stupid mistakes again and again. Please help me to find the new me.

Above all that I could wish for, I just want to be good to my creator. Always listen to what He tells me to. And to always please Him in everything that I do. Sometimes, there's day I was so busy I forget Him. And there's time I  felt my heart terrified I spent my whole night pleading. If only I never get tempt so easily. Help me not to do something that I might regret. Help me to change.

This year

I want to make lots of friends

I want to be happy

Make the best of everything

I want to live in the moment

Forget about the past

The pain

I want to forget it all

Let's start anew !

Let's start it all over again !


Indeed, Allah will not change the condition of a people until they change what is in themselves
                                                                                                                            (13 : 11)